I can not agree more ....I bought a Ben B2B bracelett from SigneStimepieces (SSp) in 10/2015.

After one year I had an accident and the safety lock of the bracelet was broken. So I asked SSp for repair cost estimate and send picture. They ask to send to SSp with out any notice of potential shipment cost etc. I again asked and got no reply of fixed cost.

After 1 Month they told me the repair cost 45 Euro. To have a second offer I contacted B2B directly and they told me it cost 13 Euro just based on the picture send. I told SSp to send the bracelet back immediately when being formed of tremendous repair cost. They refused if I do not pay 35 !!

Euro for shipment and send a packet back to me from Netherland to Germany. I asked why they can not send as letter like I did to them which cost 3,95 in NL. They never replied my question just said advise 35 Euro or we do not send your braclet back. The offer to pay by PayPal was also refused several times.

But I wanted not to wire transfer the money and been fooled once more by not sending back. This company is really not serious bussines partner. a)not to inform about potential high shipment cost ahead and b) Do not forward fair repair cost c) not willing to reduce shipment cost by sending a small bracelet as letter, as I did send to them I finally give up the blackmailing and paid. They send back have not been smart enough to put my surname on the big packet.

For sake the postmen knows me and is smart so I finally got my BEN bracelet back.

Signstimespieces can not being recommend as serious business partner assuming the will push back this comment, please feel free to contact me.I have the full mail threat available as documentation saying the truth.

Review about: Signstimepieces Bracelet Repair.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments